9000 Lincoln Drive East,
We believe you will feel more confident about your financial goals and have the freedom to focus on what you enjoy most.
The WealthCare Process is designed to help you feel confident that no matter what happens in the market, the economy, or the world—you are moving in the right direction.
1.The Right Fit Discussion™The first meeting is an opportunity for us to get to know each other and to decide whether or not we can add value to your situation. The first meeting is free. We will broadly discuss issues relating to your needs and will be interested in finding out about you as a person. We will tell you about our services and fees. During the first meeting some people decide they want us to do work for them. Other people go away and think about what we have talked about and call us if they want to continue. It’s up to you.
2. The Discovery Dialogue™In this 60 -75 minute session you will bring nothing but yourself, we will take you along a path of “guided discovery” as we learn about you as a person and what your wealth means to you as well as its purpose. You tell us about your core values and what’s most important to you. We help you outline your goals and develop a financial roadmap based on where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow.
3. The Critical Factors Analysis™In this session, we will explore a series of opportunities relevant to your situation. We work with you to identify financial strengths and how to leverage them. We also consider potential challenges and dangers you may face and recommend ways to help you capitalize on opportunities and avoid pitfalls.
4. The Family Wealth Blueprint™Your written financial plan addresses your goals and makes recommendations for achieving them. This plan, based on all the information you have provided, is customized to fit your unique situation and needs. We provide a written document of “Observations and Recommendations” to guide our decision making. Once you approve the plan, we begin implementing strategies designed to help you meet your objectives.
5. The Implementation Process™We will clearly lay out in writing what needs to be done, by whom and when, so that when we meet for the plan review sessions, we can measure your success in reaching your goals. Additionally, we will identify and present appropriate products and services that are consistent with the financial planning recommendations and their priority of importance.
6. The Future Focus System™By meeting with us every 90 days, you can ensure that your plan remains on track. During these sessions, we review the performance of your investments, consider changes in your personal circumstances, and discuss potential opportunities or pitfalls that may lie ahead